Olukai Paniolo Women's Sandal
With its saddle inspired stitch detail and deeply oiled leather, the Paniolo comes from the authentic culture of upcountry Hawaii. Comfortable hand-sewn leather toe post, double row saddle-inspired microstitching, and cast metal hook logo.
Non-marking gum rubber with fish scale pattern and infused with natural burlap fibers.
Anatomical compression-molded EVA midsole with antiqued full-grain leather footbed and leather binding edge.OluKai footwear is guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects for one year from the date of purchase. Footwear covered by the OluKai guarantee will be replaced at OluKai’s discretion.
THE FOLLOWING DEFECTS ARE COVERED BY THE OLUKAI GUARANTEE:
- Straps pulling out where soles are not excessively worn
- Delaminating of sole layers
- Frayed or loose stitching on uppers, footbeds or logos
WHAT’S NOT COVERED:
- Deterioration from water abuse
- Outsole wearing out or worn through
- Skateboard or bicycle abuse
- Cuts, scratches, burns etc.
- Shrinkage from overexposure to extreme heat
- Anything not listed will be solely determined by OluKai
If your sandals or shoes are covered under warranty, please return to the location at which you purchased them with the original receipt. The retailer should be able to replace the damaged footwear, however due to their own store policy some retailers are unable to replace footwear. If the retailer is unable to replace the footwear, or if you are no longer near the retailer and the footwear is covered under warranty, please email us at email@example.com along with an explanation, the date of purchase, and photos of the damage or defect.