Alegria Women's Debra White Nappa
The quintessential nursing shoe has arrived! Debra White Leather is a amazing nursing shoe for the student nurse to the veteran healthcare professional! Designed specifically with healthcare workers in mind, the Debra White Leather has all the comfort of the Classic Alegria clog with the benefit of a slip resistant PU outsole designed for safety as well as pain relief for your feet, legs, and back. The fully enclosed back protects your heels while a stain-resistant upper makes clean-up a snap! Debra White Leather will take care of your feet while you take care of your patients. Why do Alegria Debras feel so good?:
- Slip resistant polyurethane outsoles created to promote a natural rocker walking motion.
- Stain resistant leather upper.
- Structured outsoles that also promote perfect posture. This helps to reduce stress on muscles and joints.
- Removable (and replaceable!) footbeds (also called insoles) constructed of cork, memory foam and latex which creates a perfect fit by forming to the natural contours of your foot.
- Sporting a generous toe box, the Alegria Debra allows toes to wiggle and spread out thus reducing metatarsal pressure (and foot fatigue!).
- Superior arch support.
- Heel height: 1.25 inches
- Available in EU size 35-42 / US size 5-11
- Available in Medium and Wide widths
- Care tip: Cleans easily with lightly damp cloth