Alegria Women's Debra Psych Fest
Add a little psychedelic flavor to your life this spring with the Alegria Debra Psych Fest. This gorgeous and comfortable nursing shoe will match any scrubs in your wardrobe--we promise! The Psych Fest pattern is magical with it bold colors and a light texture. But besides being beautiful, the Debra loafer style nursing shoe is a workhorse with its with a padded heel grip and patented Alegria insoles inside. Psych Fest will compliment healthcare uniforms nicely while also being an easy addition to your after work ensemble.
- Slip resistant polyurethane outsoles engineered to promote a natural rocker walking motion.
- Stain resistant leather upper for easy cleaning.
- Structured outsoles that also promote perfect posture. This helps to reduce stress on muscles and joints.
- Removable (and replaceable!) footbeds (also called insoles) constructed of cork, memory foam and latex which creates a perfect fit by forming to the natural contours of your foot.
- With a generous toe box, the Debra allows toes to wiggle and spread out thus lowering metatarsal pressure (and foot fatigue!).
- Superior arch support.
- Heel height: 1.75 inches
- Available in EU size 34-43 / US size 4-12
- Available in Medium and Wide widths
- Care tip: Cleans easily with lightly damp cloth